Wednesday, August 22, 2007

WES BRYAN - There's A Few Wes Bryan's Out There

Friends,

A few years ago a friend showed me my name on the Internet for the first time. I have to tell you, I was shocked to see that there was information about me and my music career on the net! It took me a bit to get used to the idea.

Fast forward to 2007.

At this point people who put the name "Wes Bryan" into the Google or Yahoo search engines found that there were many Wes Bryans - dozens of links. They started asking me if I was the Christian Minister who wrote about divorce and produced a CD. (I'm not.) They wanted to know if I played baseball, football, or ran track. (I played football in highschool in Oregon and I was on Elvis Presley's football team called E.P Enterprises but I'm past my athletic days!) They wanted to know if I was a radio DJ (I performed live on many radio and television shows), owned a shopping center, and well - you get the idea.


One of the reasons I'm blogging is to help people out of their Wes Bryan Confusion!

Thanks for listening,

Wes

No comments: