Friday, August 31, 2007

ELVIS RUMORED TO BE ALIVE? (They said that about James Dean too!) & LISA MARIE PRESLEY

Though James Dean died instantly, the rumors that he was really alive, disfigured, but in a sanitarium were more alive than Jimmy. It was reported in the newspapers as fact for a while.

My friend Elvis Presley is another man who is rumored to still be alive, though I know for a fact that he did pass into the next life 30 years ago. It's true Elvis had become a prisoner of his fame, but he would have never gone into hiding or undercover because Elvis loved his daughter Lisa Marie Presley dearly. He was family oriented - always. He would have wanted to be there to see her grow up and to know his grandchildren.

So the rumors that Elvis is still alive I think deny the man Elvis really was.


L I S A M A R I E P R E S L E Y

Give Lisa a Listen! We're linking to her site above.

No comments: