Friday, September 21, 2007

(32) BRENDA LEE - THE GIRL SINGER

After I met Elvis in Memphis at the Wink Martindale television show, the next day I went to a television station in Nashville, Tennessee where I performed along with singers Brenda Lee and Eddy Arnold. Brenda was maybe 13 years old, yet she was a total pro and as they would say today, her people and my people wanted us to meet.

As the Rockabilly Royalty she was already becoming, the young teen Brenda made sure to give me a full welcome to Nashville. This meant that we met at the hotel and she posed for pictures with me and we did a radio interview together. As for Eddy, I'll save him for another post!

BRENDA LEE has been inducted into the ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME in 2002

http://rockhall.com/inductees/brenda-lee/ NEW LINK!

ROCKIN COUNTRY STYLE DISCOGRAPHY - BRENDA LEE

BRENDA LEE's OFFICIAL WEB SITE - BIOGRAPHY
Click on the title above!

NEW YOU TUBE VIDEO January 21, 2011

No comments: