Tuesday, June 15, 2010

(315) I'M A FAN OF ANN-MARGRET: TALENTED, BEAUTIFUL, SEXY - and ELVIS'

Ann-Margret was (and is) a talented, beautiful, sexy, singer, dancer, and actress. In the early 1960's she was also on the RCA label like Elvis Presley.

He used to play me some of her records and say "Listen to that voice!"

Ann's a spirited woman, down to earth, funny, and my great friend Elvis' soul mate.

Would I have gone out with Ann-Margret (before I was married or into a committed relationship; Christine is here reminding me to be specific) if I could have?

You bet!

But I couldn't have for one other reason besides having a girlfriend or a wife. My friendship with Elvis. I was loyal to him.

I'll tell you the truth about Elvis and his men friends. I mean the real friends. None of us would have ever gone out with a woman that Elvis was really interested in. And we knew who he was really interested in and who he wasn't. We spent a lot of time talking about women.

Probably a million men feel the same way as I do about Ann-Margret, especially the United States veterans that she entertained during Vietnam.

Ann's loyal and loyalty meant everything to Elvis.

Roger Smith (Ann's long time husband) is one lucky man and we all know it.


(Link to her official web site above!)

No comments: