Saturday, March 15, 2008

PHOTOS ANYONE? "WES BRYAN - MY LIFE IN MUSIC" / RSS FEED AVAILABLE

Friends, if you read our blog a lot, please know that there is a RSS FEED available that will put our frequent posts right in your e-mail. Now as you know you can read this blog like a story, my story, beginning with the August 2007 postings. Christine Trzyna and I have been working on my memoirs and this blog is like our index coming alive. You can click on the links to the sites that have photos, music samples, and videos of many of the people who populate our book and it is our hope that this will help you get situated when it comes to the era this blog and my career covers.

Now, as you see we are not actually posting a lot of photos along with each blog, though it would be easy enough to do so. The reason is that we are very sensitive to fair use and copyright issues of photographic and artistic work. The art we have uploaded is public or by subscription or is directly related to me and my career.

IF YOU ARE THE OWNER OF PHOTOGRAPHY OR OTHER ART THAT IS RELATED TO THE SUBJECTS WE COVER HERE AND YOU WANT US TO POST IT, please contact us for consideration.

THANKS!

Wes

No comments: