Monday, February 11, 2008

(111) 1960 PETULA "PET" CLARK and MY OLD FAVORITE GUY MITCHELL

To put the party years in context of what was happening in the music business about the time that I arrived in LA to work at American Music and resumed my friendship with Elvis, here is a a YouTube video...
Petula Clark from London England and my old favorite, Guy Mitchell, appeared in late February 1960 on the Guy Mitchell Show. They sang a duet of "The Alphabet Song." Guy continues to have significant fans in the UK, Australia, and you can follow the links posted to the left of this blog to his site!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings,
I saw Jimmy Angel, the rockabilly singer performing a set of Elvis tunes. Have you ever been associated with him?

WES BRYAN and CHRISTINE TRZYNA said...

Christine here. That's not a name that I've heard working with Wes. Send us an e-mail with information on Jimmy Angel. Is he an Elvis impersonator or a singer who just loves Elvis?