Thursday, April 19, 2012

(413) DICK CLARK AMERICAN BANDSTAND - I PERFORMED ON THE SHOW THREE TIMES

The first time I performed on Dick Clark -American Bandstand I went to Philadephia, where I performed "Tiny Spaceman," and "Lonesome Love" in two separate spots.

The second time I performed on Dick Clark - American Bandstand I performed "Melodie D'Amour" and "I Guess I'll Never Know," (the song posted a couple down) in two separate spots.

The third time I performed on Dick Clark - American Bandstand I performed "Freeze."

Clips of these songs are on the left sidebar of this blog, in the Audio Gallery.


Dick's wife Kari was looking for some old films of me on the show, which I don't know still exist. Dick was so much a part of the music business and promotions for so many years, his life touched the lives of thousands of people. I'm one of them.

No comments: