Sunday, March 20, 2011

DEBBIE PERKINS ON HER DAD (FROM JOHN EDWARD'S BOOK "CROSSING OVER")

page 163

"My father was bigger than life to me and to many. He penned many songs that were recorded by many people. But he was Daddy to me. Not only was he the greatest daddy a girl could ever have, he was my best friend. From the other side, my father sends me signs that he is alive and that he will always be with me. Death is only a separation in the flesh and not in the spirit. The past year has been difficult. I long to see my father one last time, and yet I feel closer to him in so many ways now that I can't physically see him every day. I know he watches over me and speaks to my heart."

NOTE: Debbie went to John Edward to talk to the dead, and this book recounts that experience.

CROSSING OVER
The Stories Behind the Stories
John Edward C 2001

Jodere Group, Inc. Publishers

No comments: