Thursday, November 25, 2010

THANKSGIVING : EVERY DAY IS FOR GRATITUDE


Christine Trzyna here: Wes and me were thinking about what we are grateful for. I said I appreciated the opportunity he has given me to work with him over the years and how much I've learned about the early Rock and Roll scene since I met him and we've worked on our blog and our book. He said he could not do it without me.
Actually we could not produce this blog if it were not for a lot of technology that other people invented or let us use for free that we could not otherwise afford, such as Google Blogger first and foremost. We also use - and want to thank - Youtube (and a great many Youtubers, especially our Swedish friend Arne who has been hosting Wes Bryan music videos for some time)... Yahoo, Meez (our avatars), Photobucket, (our streaming pictures) and the Los Angeles Public Library, especially for their Internet services and Databases that I use considerably in order to research and write.

One of the themes of this blog, besides music, is FRIENDSHIP. I think we can all say that we feel gratitude every day for those people who have been good and true to us through the years. Wes and I have become friends over time and that makes working on this special.

We want to thank YOU too for stopping by our blog, making WES BRYAN - MY LIFE IN MUSIC one of your reading waystation, as you make your way through your day!

Wes Bryan and Christine Trzyna

No comments: