Thursday, June 11, 2009

We get mail... JIMMIE VESTAL

Wes recently received this (edited) message and we wanted to post it.

"I met you in Winston-Salem , NC. It was at the time when your vinyl record, Melodie D'Amour, just come out. You gave me a copy and I played it on my 45 RPM record player. I was just becoming interested in music and wanted to learn how to play the guitar.

You stayed at The Colonial Hotel. My grandparents owned that hotel.
I never forgot you all these years. You made a big impression on me.

Today I'm still interested in music and I have written about 180 or more originals."

Jimmie Vestal
Pinellas Park, Florida


Wes wants to express that he's thrilled that he could inspire someone else to write songs as he toured his home state of North Carolina, and to wish you continuing success as a songwriter!

No comments: