Friday, February 6, 2009

(233) TAB HUNTER - MY COMPETITION ONCE UPON A TIME !

Tab Hunter was another young Rock and Roll star, a contemporary of mine, Ersel Hickey, Buddy Knox, and several others, who was getting his clothes torn off my female fans. Tab had the hit "Young Love," about the time I had "Freeze." Dick Clayton, a famous Hollywood agent, was handling Tab. They're still friends. Tab and my friend Christine White, who had been such a great friend of James Dean's, were also friends. Christine eventually introduced me to Dick Clayton suggesting he be my new agent as well !

Here is a YouTube video in which Tab, who is now also a successful author, tells his own story...



Tab was at the UCLA book fair a couple years ago with his great autobiography. We read it!


CLICK ON THE TITLE to link to the official TAB HUNTER WEB SITE and a bit about his book.

No comments: