Monday, February 10, 2014

DOWN TIME OR TAKE YOU ALONG IN OUR TECH PROCESS? ENJOY OUR OLDER POSTS AND LINKS IN THE MEAN TIME?

Christine here.  As some of you who also read my blog CHRISTINE TRZYNA- WRITERLY LIFE know, I've removed my personal blog from the Internet, don't know for how long, but at least until I've got the stuff you don't see fixed. 

WES BRYAN - MY LIFE IN MUSIC  blog also needs work on its innards. 

So we planned down time for this blog too... But well, my personal blog and this blog are of a different nature.  My personal blog is more like a literary diary.  This one has value as a memoir and music history publication and we receive thousands of hits every month on older posts because it's still useful and interesting "as is,"  so I'm going to try to attend to technology issues, etc, and take you along in the process...  

(I know this can be deadly BORING for the reader... what a decision!)  

We feel responsible for keeping links and videos as fresh as possible and since we've been blogging since 2007 a lot of things have changed.  Many out of our control, some frustrating, all which need attention ; We used to post a technology update PAGE and one day it just went POOF!


Just the other day I checked on all the links in our extensive list on the side bar under A-B-C and found four that need replacement along with corresponding posts which takes an hour or two - so you have some idea of what's ahead.  We take pride in knowing that anyone interested in our subject can link to other writers, other sites.

Please be patient!

There will be musical intermissions!

THANKS FOR READING WES BRYAN - MY LIFE IN MUSIC!


No comments: