Friday, November 23, 2012

PETULA CLARK : DOWNTOWN : 1965 (THE PERFECT SONG FOR BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING!)

Christine here. This is a song of childhood memories. I loved this song!  It brought to me the hustle bustle of going into the city from the suburbs where I lived, not an every day experience! PETULA CLARK was certainly part of the British Invasion of America.  These days when I think of Britain, I think of our friend Bear who seems to know of every break out artist that ever sang!  His blog BEARLY RAMBLING is amazing!

BEARLY RAMBLING BLOG - GREAT BRITAIN link here!

Can we actually expect anyone to be at home on the computer on "Black Friday", the day after Thanksgiving when so many Americans are off work and using the Thanksgiving holiday to do their Christmas shopping?  (The really organized people will also have everything wrapped and tucked away for Santa before going back to work on Monday!) Well yes, you can expect me to be home and NOT on the computer I'll probably be busy crocheting a dog sweater! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Wes & Christine
Thanks for the mention, I'm flattered. A belated Happy Thanksgiving to you and I hoe your turkey was tender.

I bet the dog will enjoy the sweater.

All best wishes

Bear