Monday, January 17, 2011

MARK J. PRICE - AKRON BEACON JOURNAL : A FRIEND TO US and THIS BLOG

MARK J. PRICE, a writer for the AKRON BEACON JOURNAL has been a friend to us and this blog since 2003, when he first connected with me, Wes Bryan, in order to do an article about me for his column. The AKRON BEACON JOURNAL was an important part of my discovery as THE NEXT JAMES DEAN, which lead to recording and acting contracts with UNITED ARTISTS. (The links to the articles we posted in 2007 are now expired.)

Last year Mark and I reconnected and I did another short interview with him which still appears on some databases. It was fun for me and me and my family feel gratitude.

Just wanted you all to know that MARK is now WORKING ON HIS OWN BOOK!

We want to wish him the best with that and say hello again.

Wes

No comments: