Saturday, October 10, 2009

WES BRYAN MELODIE D'AMOUR on YOUTUBE

I want to thank Arne of Sweden and Bernard of Britain for both posting my first song on YouTube, called "Melodie D'Amour" which came out about 1960. I promoted this song on television shows and public performances in Los Angeles, and it was a song that Elvis loved.



Now we sent an e-mail to Arne and Arne wrote back:

"Hello Wes.

I'm very flattered that I get a mail from such a great artist. I (and all my music friends) have always loved Melodie D'Amour, it's a very special version of the old song, by far the best in my opinion. I haven't heard about you for a long time, I hope everything is okay? Your music will live forever, so don't ever think otherwise. I could see why both Ersel and Elvis loved your awesome version, it's very special. I'm so glad for this mail, you have not only made my day, I could live for this a long long time.

Thanks so much and take care of yourself.

Best wishes, Arne."

ARNE YOU MADE OURS ! (And we hope to install a Swedish Translator soon!)

Wes Bryan and Family

No comments: